Tuesday 28 July 2009

Boots offer free store collection for online orders

EDIT - it seems that Boots have seen the error of their ways and are now offering collect in store free whatever size your order! Go to the Boots main page to see the new details.

Here's a thing - spend £25 on Boots.com and you can have your bits and bobs delivered to your local store. Free of charge.

This is a definite improvement on their old system, where you had to pay the regular delivery charge for this service, however much you spent.

This is a good way of getting your Urban Decay, Clarins, Clinique, Too Faced etc. delivered to you locally for free if you don't have a counter nearby.

They could have lowered the minimum charge, but let's be honest, it's not difficult to think up ways to spend £25 in Boots now, is it?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I noticed this when I was browsing on the site a couple of weeks ago. I think it's a great idea. I really should have included this on my own blog too. Will get round to it at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, get the word out!

    I'm just irritated that I paid to have a £50 order delivered to my local Boots earlier this year - grr!

    ReplyDelete